Wednesday 5 May 2010

WINOL PRODUCTION: Week 2

Following the capturing of the constituency profile footage I then began to edit the packages so they were good enough to be played without any flaws. The editing process was rather lengthily, and although I am used to editing as I am quite experienced with editing software, it felt more stressful as I knew that failure to provide decent packages would hugely effect the quality of the election coverage.

Some of the biggest problems was that I was rather short of decent GVs. Although I had been out for roughly three days filming my footage I didn't believe that I had a huge amount of decent GVs. I think the reason that I was short of GVs was because Chanin and I had so many constituencies to travel to that we often didn't take into consideration the amount of GVs we had filmed.

Even though we didn't have an abundance of camera shots, all of the final packages turned out to be excellent. After hours of stressing they were complete and ready to be put into the general election night.

No comments:

Post a Comment