Sunday 22 November 2009

Ulysses: Useful links (or not)


Being the lazy person I am, I downloaded the audio book for James Joyce's Ulysses, as I found out within twenty pages that this was not a book I would be dedicated my time to reading. This post is really just a bit on information to help my fellow journos who feel that Ulysses is an uphill battle... maybe I'm the only one, and those of you have read it and loved it will hate me for choosing the easy option. The link is below:




Furthermore, for those of you struggling to interpret this somewhat challenging piece of literature (as I certainly am) I have stummbled across some useful links, which helps the reader understand the symbolism and parallels within the novel.




Hopefully, you guys won't even need to look at these links, as you probably possess greater brains than I, but if indeed you do I hope they help.


No comments:

Post a Comment